Welcome to our blog about the Transition Year in St Wolstans Community School, Celbridge, Co Kildare. Here you will read all about what happens in Transition Year. You will get a good idea of how busy our year is!
Follow individual student blogs as well and see how they are getting on.

All contributions come from the students themselves and the TY Coordinator.
Enjoy






Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ruth is going to murder someone!

x
Well, not quite :)

Ruth has finally decided on what her end of year History project will be. She explains on her blog.........

"For our history summer test we have to choose any topic in history and do a project on it. When I was told this, I thought to myself how am I ever going to pick something? After a long time of thinking I landed on the idea of doing my project on women pilots during World Wwar II, or WASP's. But I wasn't 100% certain.

Then that week I was watching my absolute favourite programme of all times Criminal Minds and they were investigating a serial killer, who was copy catting Jack The Ripper. And that is when it came to me, I will do my project on Jack The Ripper!"


Read the rest of Ruths blog post here.

Sounds very interesting Ruth. Remind me not to get into trouble with you between now and the end of the year!!!

Mrs L ;)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment